IBPS Specialist Officer 2016 Notification – Apply Online
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V)
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|ECGC||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 10-12-2015. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1985 and not later than 01-11-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & TeleCommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for post 1, 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for post 2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or PG degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for post 3. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview.
Cut off Score
Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the test and also minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through IBPS website www.ibps.in from 23-11-2015 to 10-12-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Log on through website www.ibps.in.
2. Open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
3. Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 5″ —> “Click here to Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 5″.
4. Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Upload Photograph and signature.
6. Pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets & then Submit the form.
7. After submission of online application registration number & password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number & password for future reference.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||23-11-2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||10-12-2015|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||10-12-2015|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||25-12-2015|
|Download of Call Letter for Examination||19-01-2016|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||30-01-2016 & 31-01-2016|
|Date of Declaration of result status of examination (CWE)||February 2016|
|Date of Download of call letters for Interview||February/ March 2016|
|Conduct of Interview||March 2016|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2016|