Indian Army 124th TGC Jan 2017
Indian Army has issued notification for married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/ Services 124th Technical Graduate Course Indian Army 124th TGC will Commence in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 08-06-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Total No. of Vacancy: 40
Name of the Course: 124th Technical Graduate Course
Name of the Disciplines:
A. Engineering Streams: 40 Posts
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical : 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M .Sc (Computer Science): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 06 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics & Microwave: 02 Posts
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course.
Candidates age should be 20 to 27 years as on 01-01-2017. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
Candidates will be selected based on cutoff % as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, Medical Examination.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2016 at 1000 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2016 at 1700 Hrs
How To Apply
Eligible married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduate candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 08-06-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on “Notifications”.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Read the instructions carefully & submit the form.
5. After Submission, take a print out copy of online application for future use.
Below are the links related to complete information about the vacancy and recruitments….