SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Exam 2016 – Apply Online for Stenographer Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) & Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-05-2016 to 03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Name of the Examination: Stenographer (Grade C&D) Examination, 2016
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade C&D
Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-08-2016 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination, skill test & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-05-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation||03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.|
|Date of Stenographer Exam||31-07-2016|
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from07-05-2016 to 03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
4. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
5. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
6. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
7. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
9. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
10. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Below are the links related to complete information about the vacancy and recruitments….
|SSC Stenographer Notification||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details
|Apply Online||Get Details|
|How to Apply||Get Details|